Hi-ho,

I'm not sure of the model yet, at this stage all I know is that it's 6 cabinets with digital on some of them. That means it's not a minivax but other than that I'm in a hold loop waiting for a date next month to go and take a look. :-)

I worked on a PDP11 micro that was failing with some obscure file system error in 1991 or so. Very surreal experience as I was told it was a Xenix 386 machine by one of the other techs where I was working which I had a working knowledge of, just! After a long phone conversation with DEC I managed to get a prompt on one of the terminals but it wasn't through skill, more a great deal of good luck and random connector wiggling from memory. :D