How install AWStats On webmin

-----Original Message-----
From: linux-users-boun...@lists.canterbury.ac.nz
[mailto:linux-users-boun...@lists.canterbury.ac.nz] On Behalf Of Volker
Kuhlmann
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2016 9:49 AM
To: Canterbury Linux Users Group <linux-users@lists.canterbury.ac.nz>
Subject: Re: [Linux-users] Rackspace. Was: Help

On Sun 29 May 2016 21:49:07 NZST +1200, Chris Hellyar wrote:

> I used to be a real fan-boy for Rackspace colo and cloud offerings but
> I got burnt last year when their cloud platform dropped a group of
> servers into the bit bucket along with the snapshots not being
recoverable.
> head -> wall.
>
> Seems weird that you'd backup a cloud server on-premise but in this
> case it saved by bacon!

NEVER trust any online whatsit to be available when you need it, or to still
have any of your data at a time in the future. Unless you don't care about
losing the data, that is. And the bigger the cloud company, the less they
care about you anyway. "Oh we just lost all your stuff?
Who are you anyway? What? You paid us US$1.99/month? Please don't waste our
time with your complaints..."

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann