Some interesting project topics there Robert, I'd be interested in coming a few times a year (but doubt I could manage monthly)

Cheers,
Roger

On 1/05/19 7:26 AM, Robert Fisher wrote:
Hi Rik (and all),

I have never been to one of your sessions, mainly because I play basketball on Wednesday nights.

Reading your reminder emails I get the impression (maybe wrong) that you discuss Distros and Linux "Desktops". When we used to have CLUG meetings we often had "agendas" which included preplanned presentations which often enlightened me (I am not a geek, guru or programmer).

If you still do run such presentations then ignore this email but if you don't perhaps you and others could discuss the possibility and ask for presenters.

I would be happy to share my Linux journey and what I have achieved (with help from CLUG and Google).

I now have headless servers running MythTV, Emby, Transmission, Home Assistant, Virtual machines, ZoneMinder, NextCloud and WordPress and I am sure others could add to this list to offer other presentations.

Robert Fisher