Hi Oz,

On Wednesday 25 August 2010 21:15:17 Oz Nahum wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> Thanks for the help!
> I managed to activate the webcam ! it's working with Kernel 2.6.34.
> Is there a way to donate money to the UVC project ?

I'll let Paulo answer that, as he's the one who helped you.

As far as I'm concerned, you can repay me for time I've spent on the uvcvideo
driver (according to sloccount that's 15 months of work :-)) by contributing
to an open-source Linux project. Even if you can't code there are plenty of
non-development needs such as writing documentation or helping users.

--
Regards,

Laurent Pinchart