Hi Paulo and Laurent,
Thanks again for your answer.
I am aware of the different roles one can take in FOSS development. I do it
my self via bug reporting (mainly in debian), translation and when I have
time submit patches to projects - mainly in Python.
Since, I am now busy writing my thesis, I will not have time to help via the
usual altruistic path. I'm in the opinion that free software developers
should be paid, and when I can I donate money.
So, If you want I can donate money for the uvc project which can use it to
finance beer to developers or hardware. Someone has to pay for all the
berlios infrastructure no ?
Since I'm in Germany, I can easily transfer money to German bank accounts or
via pay pal.

Oz.

--
Oz Nahum