Hi,
Did you notice the "(Software enhanced)" remark ?
This means a lower resolution is used to achieve the 30 fps and then
the windows driver resizes the image frame to 800x600 (through
software).
The linux uvc driver (like any other v4l2 driver) just exposes the
"real" resolutions and frame rates supplied by the hardware. All image
processing must be done by userspace applications.

Regards,
Paulo