I've made mistake in the first message, I'm sorry. My camera works
with 640x480 and ~10—15 fps.

I run "mplayer tv://" and see 640x480 resolution and less than 30 fps.
If I run "mplayer tv:// -fps 10" — I see the same frame speed.
"mplayer tv:// -fps 5" — I really see 5 fps.

I really don't care in which resolution my camera should work, but I
want to get 30 fps.

Also, my CPU load is ~25%, the video card works with hardware
acceleration. I've tried different mplayer video drivers (xv, gl2,
etc) and I see the same result.