Hi Robert,

As you know its a development camera... I think my camera need some fixing.. my
hardware decoder does not work with H.264 stream directly... I added h264parse
element before h264 decoder in gstreamer pipeline to make it work.

Regards,
Ajay Bhargav

----- "Robert Krakora" <rob.krak...@messagenetsystems.com> wrote:

Hi Ajay,

The encoder in your camera may be different and produce H.264 AVC instead of
SVC. The latest gstreamer-ffmpeg did not work for me for the FaceVsion Touchcam
E1.

Best Regards,

Rob Krakora

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 9:18 AM, Ajay Bhargav < ajay.bhar...@einfochips.com >