I seem to recall some discussion about a hack/patch/quirk to get several of the newer HD cameras to work in mjpg mode on a single usb hub/bus.

Does anybody know if this has made it into the uvc driver, and if yes, after which version.

Just to clarify, I am after the patch which tries to overcome the cameras requesting too much bandwidth in mjpeg mode - not regular yuyv.

I believe some of the original discussion referred to a Logitech C910. I need to run four MS Lifecam Studio's on the same usb root hub in 800x600 / 10fps mode - if possible. I believe there should be enough bandwidth - if I can just convince the cameras and the uvc driver to play together somehow.

Many thanks in anticipation,

Sebastian