On 11/02/2011 06:14:19 AM, Sebastian Arcus wrote:
On 31/10/11 23:14, Sebastian Arcus wrote:

> I seem to recall some discussion about a hack/patch/quirk to get
> several of the newer HD cameras to work in mjpg mode on a single usb
> hub/bus.

i looked at this for similar reasons as you a few months ago.
as i recall, there was just one line to change to essentially
disable the bandwidth limitations, just changing the calculated
bandwidth to always be one (or something like that).

my requirements changed and i never got as far as
testing it with multiple cameras.

if you can make this change and collect data about how well your system
then works you might have a better chance to get some sort of sysfs
control to disable bandwidth checks into mainstream.

hth