Finally, I could do the network test in the school.

When the computer freezes completely some time after having loaded skype
using:
> env LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libv4l/v4l1compat.so skype\

and been using the web-cam in skype, I cannot ssh it neither ping it.

Also, the camera works well with luvcview (I used luvcview to get the
frames that I attached in my first post)

Regards.