On 06/11/2015 03:01 AM, Johannes Berg wrote:
On Thu, 2015-06-11 at 12:00 +0200, Rafał Miłecki wrote:

Upon rereading, I think my preference would be to remove much of the
channel list information and add a separate iw command.

Do you mean removing channel list from "iw phy X info"?

I'm not sure I'd remove it completely - but perhaps remove all the
detail information like DFS time etc. that's just making it really
large? I.e. go back to just having a single line of information.

Can you suggest the new command name?

"iw phy X channels" would work?

Maybe also allow the full dump with an optional --verbose flag:  'iw --verbose
phy X info' ?

Thanks,
Ben

--