Amitkumar Karwar <akar...@marvell.com> writes:

> Thanks for the logs. I compared your network manager log with the one
> on my setup. Both are same. Basically network manager log doesn't show
> security info (WPA/WPA2, encryption mode etc). So we can't rely on
> that.
> I checked your kernel log shared in previous email. It's
> incomplete. It didn't include information when connection was actually
> attempted. Probably you can run "dmesg -c >> dmesg.log" in loop with
> some delay to capture complete info. Otherwise sharing
> "/var/log/messages" is also an option.
> I have created a driver debug patch(attached). Could you please apply it and
> share complete dmesg log?

I applied your patch. Here are the dmesg logs when logging to a WPA
network with authentification (dmesg-WPA.log, ssid southcentral) and a
network without authentification (dmesg-noWPA.log, ssid FreeWifi).

Let me know if you need anything else.

> Btw, do you see the problem if AP is configured in WPA2 security mode?

Good catch, I changed my access point to WPA2 and now I can connect to
it ! I attached the corresponding dmesg logs (dmesg-WPA2.log, ssid
southcentral).