On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 11:25:32AM -0300, Till Kamppeter wrote:
> Can you give me a list of all the other proposals which you considered not
> worthwhile (and where we do not need to wait for another mentor's opinion)
> so that I can mark them ignored?

Please mark these as "ignored" because they are really not even valid
applications:

https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/dashboard/organization/6564234674569216/proposal/6700817021140992/

https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/dashboard/organization/6564234674569216/proposal/6384381044195328/

https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/dashboard/organization/6564234674569216/proposal/5181271886004224/

https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/dashboard/organization/6564234674569216/proposal/6626850369437696/

https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/dashboard/organization/6564234674569216/proposal/4823798872276992/

That should complete all applications in the "kernel" category.  There
are a bunch of CELF and "QEMU with Rust" applications that I know
nothing about, and there doesn't seem to be a category for.  I'm
assuming someone else is going to review / mentor those.

If there's anything else I need to do here, becides try to find a
co-mentor, please let me know.

thanks,

greg k-h