Hi Johannes,

We are working on adding indoor location support to the wil6210 11ad driver.
This includes fine timing measurement (FTM) as well as something we call angle
of arrival (AOA) which measures azimuth and elevation.
Initially we implemented it internally using vendor commands but we would like
to upstream it using standard nl80211 API.
I noticed a patch you sent some time ago
(https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/7790701/) for adding fine timing
measurement support to nl80211, it looks like a good baseline though we do have
few issues with it... However I did not see any comments or response on this
patch. Can you please update if you plan on eventually submitting this patch?

Thanks,
Lior