> > However I did not see any comments or response on this
> > patch. Can you please update if you plan on eventually submitting
> > this patch?
>
> You can find several FTM related patches in backport-iwlwifi repo on
> kernel.org. See link to git log of nl80211.h there [1].

You can find things there, but they might not be the most organized
always :)

Anyway, I think after Luca is handling the current round of NaN
submission he'll have the cycles to deal with FTM - I'll let him
comment. For all I care, they can also run in parallel, but that might
be more difficult for him.

johannes