Larry Finger <larry.fin...@lwfinger.net> writes:

> From: Ping-Ke Shih <pks...@realtek.com>
>
> Use debugfs to dump register and btcoex status.

The title is useless and the commit log does not mention anything about
what files are added and to which location.

> The kbuild test robot <l...@intel.com> suggested a change to use
> simple_open() instead of a local routine.

This comment doesn't belong to commit log, it should be in the changelog.

> +void rtl_debugfs_add_topdir(void)
> +{
> +     debugfs_topdir = debugfs_create_dir("rtlwifi", NULL);
> +}
> +
> +void rtl_debugfs_remove_topdir(void)
> +{
> +     debugfs_remove_recursive(debugfs_topdir);
> +}

I'm surprised to see that rtlwifi creates it's own top level debugfs
directory and does not use wiphy->debugfsdir. So how is this supposed to
work when we have multiple rtlwifi devices on the same system?

--
Kalle Valo