Luca Coelho <l...@coelho.fi> writes:

> Here are some pending mac80211 patches from our internal tree.
>
> The "mac80211: add api to start ba session timer expired flow" patch
> is needed by an iwlwifi patch that I want to send for -fixes, so it
> would have to be applied to -fixes as well.

We are getting to the later stages of the release cycle and I'm raising
the bar for wireless-drivers even higher. How serious iwlwifi bug is
that fixing?

> Should I send a separate patchset with these two so they can be both
> applied at the same time (either in the mac80211 or in
> wireless-drivers tree)?

Now that Johannes is away and I'm taking any urgent mac80211 patches, I
think the best approach is that you include mac80211 patch in the same
patchset as the iwlwifi patches destined for wireless-drivers.

--
Kalle Valo