Hi,

On 26. 11. 20 11:19, quanyang.w...@windriver.com wrote:
> From: Quanyang Wang <quanyang.w...@windriver.com>
>
> Hi Bruce,
>
> Would you please help remove the obsolete branch standard/xlnx-soc in
> linux-yocto-dev
> and apply these patches for v5.10 as below to the new branch
> standard/xlnx-soc?
>
> There are 1451 patches in this pull request.
>
> Among them, 1443 patches are picked from
> https://github.com/Xilinx/linux-xlnx.git xlnx_rebase_v5.4 (tag
> xlnx_rebase_v5.4_2020.2).
> and some of them are modified to adapt to the v5.10. And there are 4 new
> patches.

I took at look at your branch and there are some interesting things.
First of all thanks for your work.

Do you use any script of it because I see you keep references to origin
sha1 which is quite nice?

Then obviously we need to switch to psgtr mainline driver and add
missing features because that's the only way to go in long run. I tested
yesterday sata and it worked. I expect DP should be also fine and others
needs to be checked. Yesterday I have sent email to Laurent to check
some details about it.
Xilinx is going to prepare v5.10 rebase tree with fixing these problems.
It should be available in Q1/2021.

Thanks,
Michal