Hi Ralph,

Sorry Tony for the thread hijack. I welcome your RPL implementation
which I will be testing soon. Thanks !

Le 05.04.2013 14:33, Ralph Droms (rdroms) a écrit :
> Attached are the patches for fixing link-local address decompression.
> Comments welcome...

I tested your patches (They didn't apply cleanly here but I edited the
patch by hand).

I did have some problem with Link Local addresses (ICMP6 checksum error)
before and my problem seem to be gone now.

They should probably be mainlined !

Thanks

--
Christophe Aeschlimann

Embedded Software Engineer & IT Manager
ACN Advanced Communications Networks S.A.
2000 - Neuchâtel, Switzerland
Tel. +41 32 724 74 31