Dear users of Linux for S/390 and zSeries,

We at SuSE believe in the same principles of Linux as you do.

Linux in general has to be free as in terms of Open Source, therefore
we commit ourselves to strictly follow the GPL.

SuSE Linux Enterprise Server for S/390 and zSeries is a member of the
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server platform family. The SuSE Linux
Enterprise Server as described in

  http://www.suse.com/en/products/suse_business/sles/

meets the challenge to bring Linux into the enterprise world with high
requirements to stability and reliability.

SuSE Linux Enterprise Server is the guarantee to provide a maintained
operating system for at least two years. You don't have to care about
changing interfaces from one version to the next one, your application
will always run in the same environment if you only apply the patches
from our maintenance web.

And still your system would be up to date in terms of security and
other system critical ressources.

The cost of a SuSE Linux Enterprise Server are used to facilitate
maintenance.

For evaluation purposes, we do make an interesting offer which is
adequate to the outstanding service you receive, for proof of concepts
(does it really run on my machine?) there is our SuSE Linux Enterprise
Server 7.0 GA from October 2000 downloadable for free on our ftp site,
in the near future we will put a new beta version on this ftp site.

Please feel free to contact us at [EMAIL PROTECTED] for detailed information.

--
With kind regards,

                Joachim Schroeder ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
                SuSE S/390 Team
SuSE GmbH                                      Tel     +49-421-526-233-0
Schanzaeckerstr. 10                            Fax     +49-911-74053-489
D-90443 Nuernberg                              Email        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Germany                                        WWW    http://www.suse.de
======= S/390 -  IPL the GPL! ======== visit http://s390.suse.de =======
                  More info at [EMAIL PROTECTED]