This morning Scott fixed the mlmmj config to account for the new Spamhaus
requirements. Not all recipients were blocked, but some list msgs didn't
go through. Should be OK now. Scott's efforts much appreciated.

JN

On 2023-07-08 20:42, r...@echlin.ca wrote:
Hi Katie,

Lucky you!
I still haven't received any emails about lost emails.

Before the last lost email thread, the mostest recentest email from this list
appears to be this one:

------------ scissor glyph goes here ----
Re: [linux] Open Source Software for Research and Fleet Management
Contact photo
 From    Timothy Forbes
To    Katherine Mcmillan
Cc    Linux-Ottawa
Date    2023-06-14 15:33
------------ scissor glyph goes here ----

Sorry I missed the last meeting.
Is there gonna be another last meeting?

------ end of all Dad jokes -----

JN. Def a question.

RB - You are right. 0ntime, or online, or in a labour room, it's the delivery
that matters.

JC, thanks for the Spamhaus info.

James, would you be more or less resentful if it was HTML text?

------ end of GrandDad jokes -----

courriel extreme | extremely email

Love,
Rob