On 2023-07-08 20:49, nashjc-ncf wrote:
> This morning Scott fixed the mlmmj config to account for the new Spamhaus
> requirements. Not all recipients were blocked, but some list msgs didn't
> go through. Should be OK now. Scott's efforts much appreciated.

It looks like the same thing affected the L3GO list last Tuesday too...

I'm expecting another posting tomorrow morning.

  slainte mhath, RGB
--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\             <hpv.tricolour.ca>
<www.TriColour.ca>                 --  \___   o \@      @        Ride yer bike!