Hi all,

Thanks Katie for sharing this info!

I've joined the mailing list a few weeks ago and been a quiet lurker so far.

But I can provide some context if needed on LinuQ. I've been VP (2 yrs) and President (2 yrs) there, until 2015. And afterwards I moved to NCR in 2020.

As I discussed with Katie, I would like to help IT/OSS groups meet more often in-person. It's some work, but it's worth it IMO.

At LinuQ, the last few years, we were part of Quebec City official "Recreations" program. So we had scheduled access to a physical venue, were part of their advertisement, etc. It worked well, for both beginners and experts.

Anyway, open to brainstorm ideas if there is interest within this group to meet again in-person 🙂

--
Gabriel Cossette
https://www.linkedin.com/in/gabrielcossette/