I googled "5.25 floppy drive" and got several drives.

But they are bare drives and you would have to make sure you got a 1.2 MB
drive, which can also read 360K.

You would still have to find a 20th Century PC and a flat cable and install
an older linux.

Or you could try to find an NEC u765 floppy controller chip with
documentation and try to run the chip from an Arduino.

You don't need to read an MS-DOS file system on the floppy, you can copy
the raw disk to a linux file and mount the file as an MS-DOS file system.

A hell of a lot of work to read a few floppies.

I did see a ready-to-go USB 5.24. floppy system that mounted as a USB mass
storage device but that was at least 10 years ago.

Ian G.

Ian Earl Gorman | //www.gorman.ca/ | //web.ncf.ca/iegorman/
//github.com/iegorman/ | //www.linkedin.com/in/iegorman/