For the past few months I've been looking into secure cloud storage, partly for
use with my writings (about 80GB) and partly for use for my own scripted
"password" manager. My password setup handles a lot of extra stuff like serial
numbers,
document references and things that aren't passwords but just small text
blocks. Some of you have probably seen some queries I've put around about cloud
storage. Quite a bit of annoying detail there, and that has been written up
in draft form.

A particular need is to export the data to a text file that is regularly
put on a USB in a secure storage for institutional executors, with the
decryption keys kept separately.

Bitwarden looks like a possibility, if anyone has experience with it.
I'd also be interested in other perspectives.

I've been writing up my investigations, and will be happy to give a talk
on my findings, as I can't believe issues like these are peculiar to me.
So comments and suggestions are welcome, if possible with context, as I've
been finding small details seem to get in the way of convenient usage.

Best,

John Nash

To get help send a blank message to linux+h...@linux-ottawa.org