A couple of years ago at work we went through an analysis of password
managers to use at work, and we ended up with Bitwarden as it was the
only one that met all of our requirements.   Our process for selecting
a product like this is pretty extensive.  I can't really say much more
than that other than that we've been running it in production for
about 18 months now and have been extremely happy with it.   We chose
the on-prem option.  It is pretty easy to manage, pretty easy to do
regular updates.  Pretty easy to have groups of people who share
passwords.

To get help send a blank message to linux+h...@linux-ottawa.org