Bari Ari wrote:
> 
> Edgar Lovecraft wrote:
> 
> > I am looking to develop a linuxbios for the Tyan Tomcat i845GL (S2098)
> > MB, it uses the i845GL chipset.
> 
> Send LSPCI.
> 
-- 
Possibly more than you wanted, but here is "lspci" and then "lspci -v"

lspci output:
00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corp. 82845G/GL [Brookdale-G] Chipset Host 
Bridge (rev 03)
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corp. 82845G/GL [Brookdale-G] 
Chipset Integrated Graphics Device (rev 03)
00:1d.0 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB (Hub #1) (rev 02)
00:1d.1 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB (Hub #2) (rev 02)
00:1d.2 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB (Hub #3) (rev 02)
00:1d.7 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB EHCI Controller (rev 02)
00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corp. 82801BA/CA/DB PCI Bridge (rev 82)
00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corp. 82801DB ISA Bridge (LPC) (rev 02)
00:1f.1 IDE interface: Intel Corp. 82801DB ICH4 IDE (rev 02)
00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corp. 82801DB SMBus (rev 02)
01:03.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corp. 82557/8/9 [Ethernet Pro 100] (rev 
10)
01:06.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corp. 82557/8/9 [Ethernet Pro 100] (rev 
10)

lspci -v output:
00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corp. 82845G/GL [Brookdale-G] Chipset Host 
Bridge (rev 03)
        Subsystem: Intel Corp. 82845G/GL [Brookdale-G] Chipset Host Bridge
        Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
        Memory at e8000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64M]
        Capabilities: [e4] #09 [1105]

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corp. 82845G/GL [Brookdale-G] 
Chipset Integrated Graphics Device (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [VGA])
        Subsystem: Intel Corp. 82845G/GL [Brookdale-G] Chipset Integrated 
Graphics Device
        Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 10
        Memory at e0000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=128M]
        Memory at ec100000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512K]
        Capabilities: [d0] Power Management version 1

00:1d.0 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB (Hub #1) (rev 02) (prog-if 
00 [UHCI])
        Subsystem: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB (Hub #1)
        Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 10
        I/O ports at d800 [size=32]

00:1d.1 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB (Hub #2) (rev 02) (prog-if 
00 [UHCI])
        Subsystem: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 24c2
        Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 3
        I/O ports at d000 [size=32]

00:1d.2 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB (Hub #3) (rev 02) (prog-if 
00 [UHCI])
        Subsystem: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 24c2
        Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 5
        I/O ports at d400 [size=32]

00:1d.7 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB EHCI Controller (rev 02) 
(prog-if 20 [EHCI])
        Subsystem: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB EHCI Controller
        Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 12
        Memory at ec180000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K]
        Capabilities: [50] Power Management version 2

00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corp. 82801BA/CA/DB PCI Bridge (rev 82) (prog-if 
00 [Normal decode])
        Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
        Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=32
        I/O behind bridge: 0000c000-0000cfff
        Memory behind bridge: ec000000-ec0fffff

00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corp. 82801DB ISA Bridge (LPC) (rev 02)
        Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0

00:1f.1 IDE interface: Intel Corp. 82801DB ICH4 IDE (rev 02) (prog-if 8a 
[Master SecP PriP])
        Subsystem: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 24c2
        Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 5
        I/O ports at <unassigned>
        I/O ports at <unassigned>
        I/O ports at <unassigned>
        I/O ports at <unassigned>
        I/O ports at f000 [size=16]
        Memory at 3f800000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K]

00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corp. 82801DB SMBus (rev 02)
        Subsystem: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 24c2
        Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 9
        I/O ports at 0500 [size=32]

01:03.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corp. 82557/8/9 [Ethernet Pro 100] (rev 
10)
        Subsystem: Intel Corp. EtherExpress PRO/100 S Server Adapter
        Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 15
        Memory at ec041000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
        I/O ports at c000 [size=64]
        Memory at ec000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128K]
        Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 2

01:06.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corp. 82557/8/9 [Ethernet Pro 100] (rev 
10)
        Subsystem: Intel Corp. EtherExpress PRO/100 S Server Adapter
        Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 11
        Memory at ec040000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
        I/O ports at c400 [size=64]
        Memory at ec020000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128K]
        Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 2


--EAL--


_______________________________________________
Linuxbios mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.clustermatic.org/mailman/listinfo/linuxbios

Reply via email to