Public bug reported:

DC++ does not verbalize any information to screen readers for blind
users. No information in any of the fields is verbalized nor can I even
attempt to access the information in an offline mode available with the
screen readers. The information is displayed in an inaccessible way.When
I attempt to use DC++ my screen reader software does not verbalize any
information either about what DC++ transmits about hubs nor my
connection status. Has there been any attempt to make this program
accessible? Thanks.

** Affects: dcplusplus

Dcplusplus-team, which is subscribed to DC++.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1926222

Title:
  DC++ is not accessible to blind persons using screen reading software.

Status in DC++:
  New

Bug description: