On 12/21/05, Puneet Lakhina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I have a relatek rtl 8139 based zebronics ethernet card after a lot of
> struggle i manged to obtain the drivers that compiled properly. But after
> doing depmod as the readme file said, what do i do next..
> I use fc2, i have tried using wizards that come with fc2 as m a newbie,
> but
> that says the device is probably not there although it works fine m$
>
> I have tried googling but havent found anything that would solve my
> problem.
>
> --
> Puneet
>

I'm using realtek RLT-8139 chip on the eth card
No need of compiling drivers for my card, it works out of the box

try

I'[EMAIL PROTECTED] lspci | grep Rea

0000:00:0e.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
RTL-8139/8139C/8139C+ (rev 10)


revant
--
http://mm.glug-bom.org/mailman/listinfo/linuxers

Reply via email to