On 4/3/06, Amol Hatwar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> *chop*
> > UML is a big joke. I have read Grady Booch, Ali Bahrami's books. I have
> > it this sem in my engineering course. UML is crap.
>
> OK Dinesh. We know you are angry. We also know people at PCQ need to be
> spanked. But really, UML has nothing to do with this.
*snip*

Sorry AH, I probably went overboard with the UML thing :). I
understand it's importance. To err is human after all :). I am quite
pissed off at the PCQ. They could've gracefully acknowledged their
mistake and apologized to the community but instead they(actually
Vinod Unny) decides to enter into a flame war. What surprises me is
that the editor, Krishna Kumar, hasn't yet commented.

whoever z_linuxman and zaph0d are, many thanks to them. They have
gotten my points very well. Something that I personally couldn't have
done :)

This is the most offending comment that I've found yet...

> And this is where Anindya and me hit a brick wall.
> And this is also the place where we recognized the
> actual worth of open source - zero!

Typical microsoftie attitude >:(

Regards,
Dinesh.

--
http://mm.glug-bom.org/mailman/listinfo/linuxers

Reply via email to