On Tue, 12 Nov 2002 16:36:24 +0530
Ravindra Jaju <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> But we are going to hightlight the event as mainly an ILUG-Bom Event,
[snip]

 Luggers from Ilug-Bom will be the primary organisers......but i don't
want to give rest of India the idea that our event is a local one.
So...Ilug-Bom and IIT WIll still be in BOLD.

 But this still remains an Expo/conference on Gnu-Linux which we you and
we will arrange at the IIT. Pls work towards having a feelers of the
same from your Profs...and get back to us jaju...sameer.

 Dr. Nag also says that April should be good enough for the same. I
think if we all decide....we can vote to have it in April, giving us LOT
of lead time to make the arrangements.

> with IIT as the venue mentioned in small font or something like that.
>
> Linux and ILUG-Bom will have the largest font sizes, rather than
> IIT ( "IIT Bombay presents Mood Indigo/Techfest" is the normal
> sentence you see, but not here ..." )
[snip]

 Don't worry about the Techie bit.  We will publise it appropriately
about the expo/conference having attractions for audiences of varying
tastes and likes.

Bye for now.

Trevor

> Comeon, we are being too paranoid!
>
> --
> jaju

 ( >-    GNU/LINUX, It's all about CHOICE      -< )
 /~\    __  http://www.qmailtheeasyway.com __   /~\
 |  \) /    mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   \ (/ |
 |_|_  \      Research Asst, MediaLab        / _|_|