hi fellas
i was just thinking...
how bout an anthem for the movement??
i think this one wud be gud.
dont know if u've heard this, but its by metallica
its called "Nothing Else Matters"
and it goes...
So close no matter how far
couldn't be much more from the heart
forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters
never opened myself this way [opening us to free os]
life is ours, we live it our way [life is our n we have have
ourchoice]
all these words I don't just say [we just dont say, we do]
and nothing else matters
trust I seek and I find in you [we find trust in free os]
every day for us something new [we have somethin new every
day:)]
open mind for a different view [ya ours is a diff view]
and nothing else matters
never cared for what they do [dont care for criticism]
never cared for what they know ['coz we know more]
but I know
so close no matter how far
couldn't be much more from the heart
forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters
never cared for what they do
never cared for what they know
but I know
never opened myself this way [free os was an eyeopener]
life is ours, we live it our way
all these words I don't just say
trust I seek and I find in you
every day for us something new
open mind for a different view
and nothing else matters
never cared for what they say
never cared for games they play [they call it business policies]
never cared for what they do [$100 million?? ]
never cared for what they know
and I know
so close no matter how far
couldn't be much more from the heart
forever trusting who we are
no nothing else matters
----------------------------------------
now how was that?? not written with free os in mind but still
quite a match, it has the spirit. try n listen to it once, even
the music has that feeling of freedom.
may be we can play this at linux lunacy?? what say trevor??
comments pls...
regards
gurpreet
________________________________________________________________
NIIT supports World Computer Literacy Day on 2nd December.
Enroll for NIIT SWIFT Jyoti till 2nd December for only Rs. 749
and get free Indian Languages Office software worth Rs. 2500.
For details contact your nearest NIIT centre, SWIFT Point
or click here http://swift.rediff.com/
Gurpreet Singh
Student
Final Yr
Computer Sc. & Engg.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
M A K E Y O U R O W N R O A D
--------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
http://mm.ilug-bom.org.in/mailman/listinfo/linuxers
- Re: [ILUG-BOM] how bout a free os anthem?? Gurpreet Singh
- Re: [ILUG-BOM] how bout a free os anthem?? Bhargav Bhatt
- Re: [ILUG-BOM] how bout a free os anthem?? Philip S Tellis
- Re:[ILUG-BOM] how bout a free os anthem?? Sankha Subhra Som
- Re: Re: [ILUG-BOM] how bout a free os anthem?? Gurpreet Singh
- Re: [ILUG-BOM] how bout a free os anthem?? Akhilesh S Shirbhate

