Gurpreet Singh wrote:
> hi fellas
> i was just thinking...
> how bout an anthem for the movement??
> i think this one wud be gud.
> dont know if u've heard this, but its by metallica
> its called "Nothing Else Matters"
[snip]

Capital Idea!
        "Nothing else Matters" happens to be my favorite song. Actually, I 
myself had thought about the appropriateness of the lyrics this song 
for the FS movement, but I never really put my thoughts down. But yeah, 
its great if we can all agree on something like this.
        "Until it Sleeps", also by Metallica(I love 'em), seems to describe 
quite well the feeling most linuxers have for Microsoft. Here's how the 
first few lines go.

Where do I take this pain of mine. [M$]
 I run but it stays right by my side.
 So tear me open and pour me out
 There's things inside that scream and shout,
 And the pain still hates me
 So hold me until it sleeps.
 Just like a curse, just like a stray.
 You feed it once and now it stays, [How true :( ]



-- 
Bhargav Bhatt,
Department of Applied Physics and Applied Mathematics,
Columbia University.
--
"Is the space of solutions to f '(x)=f(x+1) infinite dimensional?"
- Radcliffe

_______________________________________________
http://mm.ilug-bom.org.in/mailman/listinfo/linuxers

Reply via email to