Hello Guys,

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 12:30 PM, Nadeem Khan <nad...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Anish,
>
> Can you explain what you are working on in 2-3 lines? Also lt me know
> how much capital you are aiming at. If it excites me, I can invest in
> this, personally.
>
> Thanks,
> Nadeem.
>
> On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 7:57 AM, Anish Mohile <anishsmoh...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hey Guys/Members,
> >
> > I am not sure if this is the list I should be mailing but anyways,
> >
> > I have an idea for developing a technology product and I am currently in
> the
> > process of building a prototype.
> >
> > I need seed funding for this product.
> >
> > Can anyone tell me where can I get contacts to angel investors /
> investors /
> > VC funds, etc...
> >
> > Any help would really be appreciated.
> >

> > PS: I plan to make some parts of the product open-source once things
> start
> > clicking but that is still a long shot.
> >
> > Hope to hear from you soon.
> >
> > Thanks and Regards,
> > Anish Mohile
> > --

Nadeem: I am looking for capital somewhere in the range of $80,000 to
$90,000 for seeding the company.

Harsh: I have a theoretical working model not an actual working prototype.
The seed capital includes the prototype development cost.

Mitul: Help with TiE will be greatly appreciated.

Any contacts with Angel Investors will also help.

Thanks and Regards,
Anish Mohile