Hello Anish,

> Nadeem: I am looking for capital somewhere in the range of $80,000 to
> $90,000 for seeding the company.

As Nadeem said, explain in not more then 2-3 lines of what you plan to do.
$80k = Rs. 36 Lakhs.

For creating a product you wont need more then 10-15 Lakhs. Do more with less.

> Harsh: I have a theoretical working model not an actual working prototype.
> The seed capital includes the prototype development cost.

I can tell you right away, investors dont like Theoretical Models, Put
some money from your own pocket FIRST to make the functional
prototype. If  you do not believe in your own idea and not willing to
put your own pocket money, why would Angels/Investor trust on what you
do not trust yourself with your own money ?

> Mitul: Help with TiE will be greatly appreciated.

http://mumbai.tie.org/chapterHome/about_tie/ContactUs200701185177183739/viewContactPT

Manak Singh
Executive Director
Tel : +91-22-42200101
email: ma...@tiemumbai.org

Zankhana Kaur
Program Director - Mentoring & TiE Stree Shakti
Tel : +91-22-42200102
email: z...@tiemumbai.org

Get yourself the membership its going to cost you Rs. 3500/year + taxes
Attend a few programs and also have a look at the main website :
www.tiemumbai.org | mumbai.tie.org

Regards,
Mitul Limbani
Founder & CEO,