Hi all,

I have tried to look an answer for this on the web, but I mainly got "no can
do" (timing issue).

Kernel: 2.6.3x
MCU: atmel at91 (9263)

I wish to get/write a driver to bitbang a couple of gpios to emulate a uart.
the communication is with a remote PIC (PIC12F683) to which I have already
wrote the software and checked with linux terminal.
the communication does not have to be fast at all (1200 would be fine). only a
few bytes are exchanged.

can someone point me in the right direction? did someone already develop such a
driver? is there an example/guide I can follow to do it?

Daniel.