Hi Christophe,

Ok, so let's summarise from my side.

The issue is in the PowerPC updates 5.13-1. I reverted these and after that the
issue is gone.
We know that only BookE machines are affected. Book3S machines are working with
the PowerPC updates.
I think it’s not directly an Xorg issue. It’s more a symptom that Xorg restarts
again and again. In my point of view the changes for BookE machines in the
PowerPC updates are responsible for this issue.
Bisecting costs a lot of time and I don’t have time for my main work anymore.
Bisecting is good but sometime you have to check your code yourself. We know
all facts and now it’s time to check the code because of BookE compatibility.

@All
You can test it with QEMU as well. I provide some virtual machines and kernels
for testing. Guys, it is really important that you test your changes before you
release them.

Thanks,
Christian