Le 13/05/2021 à 08:47, Christian Zigotzky a écrit :
Hi Christophe,

On 9. May 2021, at 19:37, Christophe Leroy <christophe.le...@csgroup.eu> wrote:

Did I do an error in my analysis ?

No, you didn’t. On the contrary you have found the issue. ;-) The issue is
somewhere in the new interrupt code.

I'm not convinced, but let's give it a try.

ZZ | * | ceff77efa4f8 powerpc/64e/interrupt: Use new interrupt context tracking
scheme

Could you please create a patch for reverting the new interrupt code? I would
like to confirm your result.

Please fetch https://github.com/chleroy/linux.git and try the branch
for_christian.

This is a revert of approx a dozen of commits around the changes to 64e on top
of v5.13-rc1.

If the top of the branch works for you, it would be great if you can find out which one of the reverts fixes the problem for real.

Thanks
Christophe