This series removes unused functions from powerpc tree that I've been
able to discover.

Two machines at hands, e300 and e500 based, boot and run without
regressions on my workload with this series applied. The removed code
seems also been rarely touched, so it seems the series is safe at least
in general. But I can't obviously express any strong point in support of
the series, so it's completely OK to leave things as is.

Arseny Solokha (4):
  powerpc/boot: drop planetcore_set_serial_speed
  kvm/ppc/mpic: drop unused IRQ_testbit
  powrepc/qe: drop unused ucc_slow_poll_transmitter_now
  powerpc/mpic: remove unused functions

 arch/powerpc/boot/planetcore.c        | 33 ---------------------------------
 arch/powerpc/boot/planetcore.h        |  3 ---
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/mpic.h       | 20 --------------------
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ucc_slow.h   | 13 -------------
 arch/powerpc/kvm/mpic.c               |  5 -----
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/mpic.c            | 35 -----------------------------------