Miroslav Lichvar suggested that I submit these changes to linuxptp-devel.

This is a couple of changes we were discussing on linuxptp-users.

The first avoids having phc2sys end up synching off by 2 seconds when using
linreg on RHEL 6.6. The second just avoids some compile errors:

In file included from rtnl.c:21:
/usr/include/linux/netlink.h:35: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list
before ‘sa_family_t’
rtnl.c: In function ‘rtnl_link_query’:
rtnl.c:59: error: ‘struct sockaddr_nl’ has no member named ‘nl_family’
rtnl.c: In function ‘rtnl_open’:
rtnl.c:154: error: ‘struct sockaddr_nl’ has no member named ‘nl_family’
rtnl.c:155: error: ‘struct sockaddr_nl’ has no member named ‘nl_groups’
make: *** [rtnl.o] Error 1

thanks for the help!