Monday, April 23, 2018 4:07 PM

> Sorry for not making this clear, but I am going to merge *my* patch
> series from 2017, once it is ready. You can't expect to simply
> re-write existing code in a different way and expect that to be
> merged. You series also lacks proper change log messages.  Also, I
> put a fair amount of testing into my 2017 series, but yours is brand
> new.

You are pretty clear now
Just for the record:
I have not taken any existing code from any mail thread. I subscribed to
this list in the 28th of February this year, and I have not read through the
history. Honestly, I did not know that you were working on the telecom
profiles until last Friday. At that time I already made my set of patches
for localPriority, masterOnly and some other parts.
I´ve implemented this profile earlier some years ago so I did re-write the
code, but from my head and the standard, not from anywhere else.

Merge your set of patches and I can atleast get in my:
clock: Added getter for dscmp configured for the clock"

/ Anders