Just general question since it is not available on the website -

*What are similar open source and commercial tools to Liquibase for
managing database changes with source-control support?

And follow up questions:

*What is the real-world/realistic expectations for the IDE as far as
timelines and long term support (whether as standalone or eclipse
plugin)?

I'm impressed the maven plugin is update to date and available through
ibiblio.org, good news!  I'll start looking down this path, interested
in schema, but also sproc and specific control table values (i.e. a
table with values that need to be preserved in source control, such as
GENDER table with values '0:MALE', '1:FEMALE', '2:UNKNOWN'). I would
also be interested in directly saving the SQL to source-control, the xml
is useful for liquibase but if someone needs to pull the SQL from
source-control want an easy way to do this without requiring tool
support - looks like updateSQL may support this.

Thanks,

-D