FYI...

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: CodeStand
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 12:59:43 +0000
From: Christian O'Flaherty <oflahe...@isoc.org>
To: routing-discuss...@ietf.org <routing-discuss...@ietf.org>
CC: codestand-deve...@ietf.org <codestand-deve...@ietf.org>

Please note that a project in CodeStand can be created to document existing code without having a code request and it can be either open source or proprietary code.

The site will be announced to students next week at the Grace Hopper Celebration so we would like to have as many code requests as possible available in the tool.
The CodeStand team