> I support Stephen's discuss. It is unclear if and how this information is
> used and if this is the right channel to transmit the information;
> further the security considerations are not sufficient and should be more
> specific regarding the information provided.

Thanks for your comments Mirja. As for the Security Considerations section, we
added text and where there is a reference to an individual or a specific
device, we refer to the Security Considerations section to discuss suggestions
for privacy protection.

As for the LCAF Type usage, the working group decided to include types we plan
on using soon (already documented in drafts), but not put references to them
because some are individual contributions and not working group documents yet.

lisp mailing list