The exactly founding date of the EPIC Project is uncertain, for various
reasons.  However, I do recall quite clearly that it was founded near the
beginning of the 1994-1995 school year.  So for all intents and purposes,
it's good enough to say September 1994.  We approach the 10th anniversary.

After having talked with many people, and having reviewed my own vacation
plans, it seems that it should be possible to organize a 10th anniversary
party for EPIC on Saturday, September 18th, 2004, in the Boston, MA area.
The time of day (afternoon or evening), and exactly location are as yet
undetermined.  Suggestions are welcome.

If you, or anyone you know, are interested in attending this party, maybe
it would be best if we set up either a mailing list, or somehow formed
a planning party to flesh out a few details.

Everyone who is interested should consider themselves invited.  I don't
see any reason to have restrictions on who should be welcoem at this kind
of a party.

If you think you might be willing to attend, just drop me an email with how
many people will be coming with you, and I'll use this to ballpark the crowd
size.  Planning for 10 is a lot different than planning for 25! ;-)

Jeremy