On Nov 24, 2005, at 12:41 AM, Dr. Core wrote:

Boaz wrote:
They posed the skirt armor very well but I think the body is not
bending forward as it implies, it's just the skirt. Notice the
movable monoeye too.

Yeah the torso is kinda awkward, so I won't worry about that for now.
Still leave open the possibility of a multi-DOF waist.  I was mainly
impressed by the arms and wrists, usually those are the show stoppers
for posing with weapons.

What movable monoeye? I would be surprised if it doesn't end up as a sticker.

Look at the profile pic on the left, the eye is "looking at the camera; and then the pic holding the bazooka the eye is to the right. The first pic's caption said "monoai (monoeye) itself XXX axis XXX left & right XXX movable. I kid you not man.


Boaz
-----------------
myturnaspace at gmail dot com
http://myturnaspace.blogspot.com

--------------------------------------------------
The Gundam Mailing List MK-II [email protected]

Archives: http://www.gundam.com/gml Help: Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] with this in
         the BODY: help list

Reply via email to