Ah, paint mixing...never works for me when I have more than one kit to paint in that color :p

From: John Costanzo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [gundam] Titans colors?
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 18:00:07 -0500

On 24/11/05, Terrance Wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> More model talk!
>
> I'm hoping some of you have painted Titans MS. What stock colors would you > recommend for the standard Titans scheme? If it's the Mr. Color stuff, which
> set should I buy, and can I hand-brush them on?

I painted my PG Titans Mk-II. I just used my own blends of colors. I
don't remember exactly how I did it, but I used oil-based enamel (my
paint of choice). If memory serves I used generic blue, black, white
(to give it a gray-ish hue), and just mixed that up until the color
looked right. for the dark blue I mixed just blue and black until it
was really dark. The red is not a generic red; I darkened mine up a
bit. I've never had too much luck darkening yellow, though, so you may
want to be a bit careful about that. When you add black to it, it'll
turn a dirty greenish.

To my fellow residents of America: happy Thanksgiving!

====================
Arigato Gozaimasu,
          John

My blog has been removed until further notice. I left a note; if any
of you are interested in the reason why, check it out.
http://school-is-evil.blogspot.com
--------------------------------------------------
The Gundam Mailing List MK-II [email protected]

Archives: http://www.gundam.com/gml
    Help: Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] with this in
          the BODY: help list


--------------------------------------------------
The Gundam Mailing List MK-II [email protected]

Archives: http://www.gundam.com/gml Help: Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] with this in
         the BODY: help list

Reply via email to