On May 11, 2006, at 11:20 PM, -Z- wrote:

On Wednesday, May 10, 2006 09:46, Boaz wrote:

I just cut in to this thread and didn't read previous post, so I
don't know how it got here, but what I want to say is: -Z-, I'm
surprised that with all the knowledge and resources you didn't bother
google them. :-)

Any fool can search Google. What I do for a living is conduct RESEARCH, much of which I admittedly do online nowadays. It's not enough to just find the data.
One must also correlate and authenticate it.

What area is your research expertise? I'm mostly a RS I here at work too, though the work degraded a little to programmer after my boss retired.

http://brianscache.com/unseen/armored_combat_team.jpg
http://www.robotechmuseum.com/models/32.jpg

IN fact here's the whole shebang:

http://www.robotechmuseum.com/modelsindex.html

These only list the Revell line. They don't identify the original Japanese kits that were repackaged. So, again, the original kits remain unidentified.

My bad. See, as said I just jumped into the thread; I thought you guys just looking for the existence of the kits.

The Combat team set looks like a Soltic plus the combat vehicle set...

http://www.geocities.jp/d_force_net/Character/TAKARA/DOUGRAM/72-13.JPG
http://f3.aaa.livedoor.jp/~lowlevel/DMZ/CVSET.htm

I figure you also wonder if it ever comes with the Soltic in Japan? that I can't tell... I can't tell if the Revell kit comes with the Soltic neither though.

The trailer is Bromry-LTR62, though the Revell boxart is showing it in angle I never seen and I never own the kit to know its true shape & size:

http://www.geocities.jp/d_force_net/Character/TAKARA/DOUGRAM/72-4.JPG
http://f3.aaa.livedoor.jp/~lowlevel/DMZ/LTR62.htm

-Z-

Archives: http://www.gundam.com/gml
    Help: Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] with this in
          the BODY: help list

Boaz