In the anime MS igLoo, the story tries very hard to cast Oggo as a
design driven by desperation and fatalism.  But a close look at the
details on the model, gives me a sense of practicality, balance and
simplicity.
http://www.gundamart.co.kr/shop/shopdetail.html?brandcode=019003000035&search=&sort=order

Hmm where have I seen it before?  Ahh... James Boren created the
"Killer Ball", after a GML thread in which we discussed AMBAC and
(allegedly) justification for humanoid arms and legs.

http://www.boren.org/james/extra/killerball2.jpg

Thanks for catching up to 2002(?), Bandai.

James how about doing another one?  Call it Oggo-oggO, it's two Oggos
fused at 90 degrees, face-to-face.  Yes it's dangerously similar to
the B-Wing :P

I'll make a note of it and put it on my list of drawing to do.

-James